Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that a successful monetary and banking reform requires: a rollback of monetary nationalism and return to monetary internationalism; trust in the banking system with its basic functions restored; a balance between competition and solidarity in order to assure political and social acceptance of globalization.
- Author BiographyOTTO HIERONYMI is Professor of International Relations, Webster University, Geneva, Switzerland. His previous positions include: International Economist, Morgan Guaranty Trust in New York, USA, Senior Economist, Battelle Memorial Institute in Geneva, Switzerland, and International Economic Advisor of the Hungarian Prime Minister and Members of the Economic Cabinet.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byOtto Hieronymi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.