All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe process of globalization is dynamic in the direction of increasing integration. The effects of ecomic events in one part of the world affect ecomic affairs in other parts of the world. This book focuses on the role of the state in IEFP and also explores how institutions and trade affect globalization.
- Author BiographyCARLOS M. PELAEZ received a PhD and BS, Phi Beta Kappa, from Columbia University, City of New York, USA. He has published books, essays and articles worldwide, including International Financial Architecture, The Global Recession Risk and Government Intervention in Globalization. He was Director of the Banco Chase and of the Rio de Janeiro Association of Banks and Vice President of Chase Manhattan Bank, USA. He is Managing Director of CMP Associates, USA. CARLOS A. PELAEZ received the AB in Statistics from the University of Chicago, USA and the JD from The University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was Senior Editor of the Journal of International Law. He published International Financial Architecture, The Global Recession Risk and Government Intervention in Globalization, a book on globalization and an essay on the global electric industry. He works for a large law firm in New York City, USA.
- Author(s)Carlos A. Pelaez,Carlos M. Pelaez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.