Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe concepts, strategic frameworks, and cases in Globalization of Consumer Markets provide managers of global firms with new ideas for growth and keep them current with state-of-the-art global marketing strategies and management tools. With an increased understanding of the structure of today's consumer markets, readers will find they have the key to success and survival in the global marketplace. The contributing authors present managerially oriented chapters, each of which is based on research or practical experience. These are designed to advance the reader's kwledge of the globalizing consumer market. Focused around structure--how consumer markets on a global scale are being shaped--and strategy--successful methods necessary to global competitive marketing and how these strategies work--are the two main themes around which the book is organized. To further enable marketing professionals'success in the global marketplace, Globalization of Consumer Markets details actual strategies, action programs for competitive management, and exemplary cases. There are new ideas from expert marketers on opportunities for growth in the global marketplace and, most importantly, state-of-the-art marketing strategies and management tools. For professional marketers, this book is a must for prosperity in marketing consumer products and services on a global level. This is an ideal book for professional education in marketing of consumer products and services on a global level. Professionals will find a progression of chapters taking them through degree of globalization; market behavior and development; standardization of marketing programs and processes; managerial implications; and extensive references for further study.
- Author(s)Erdener Kaynak,Salah Hassan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height212 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.