Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes essays assessing the impact of globalization on law and court systems across the world.
- Author BiographyDonald W. Jackson is Herman Brown Professor of Political Science at Texas Christian University and the author of Even the Children of Strangers: Equality under the U.S. Constitution. Michael C. Tolley is Associate Professor of Political Science at Northeastern University and the coauthor (with Christopher J. Bosso and John H. Portz) of American Government: Conflict, Compromise, and Citizenship. Mary L. Volcansek is Professor of Political Science at Texas Christian University and the author of Constitutional Politics in Italy: The Constitutional Court.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series in the Foundations of the Democratic State
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDonald W. Jackson,Mary L. Volcansek,Michael C. Tolley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.