All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom globalization to the digital revolution, secularization to the great recession, change has never happened so fast and wide and deep as we have seen in recent years. The nature of information and the speed with which it travels is unparalleled, and it is changing our world in seismic ways that reach into every crevice of our lives. It's as if the tectonic plates of society and culture are being torn apart and reshaped right under our feet. We are living through a cultural GLOBEQUAKE. How should we respond as families? In business? Through our churches? With the hope and stability found t on this shifting ground but in the one who created the heavens and earth, says pastor and best-selling author Wallace Henley. Drawing from his experiences in politics and journalism plus his deep biblical kwledge, Henley's analysis is clear, insightful, and thought provoking. There is alarmist agenda here. Globequake is a well-reasoned guide to navigating the spheres of our lives in a godly manner, even as those spheres wobble on their axes. Globequake looks at current events and puts them in the context of the larger prophetic picture. ―Cal Thomas, syndicated and USA Today columnist, and Fox News contributor.
- Author BiographyWallace Henley (M.A.) has worked for more than three decades in the fields of journalism, government, and the church. Wallace's passion is helping develop visionary leaders for church, family, education, governance, and business, working through Headwaters Leadership Institute. Wallace is associate pastor at Houston's 57,000-member Second Baptist Church. He is the author of more than 20 books, and served as an aide to President Nixon at the White House. Wallace has conducted leadership workshops in more than 20 nations. Visit Wallace online at wallacehenley.com or globequake.org.
- Author(s)Wallace Henley
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintNelson Current
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.