All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionCollected for the first time in a single book are six of L'Amour's finest Western stories. The texts have been restored according to how they first appeared in their initial publication in magazines. Jim Sandifer kws he'll lose his job at the B Bar Ranch as well as the girl he's sweet on when he prevents a raid by some B Bar men on the Katrischen Spread in The Turkeyfeather Riders. In Four Card Draw, Allen Ring wins a small ranch-until the town marshal shows up and tells Allen he can't live there because a murder that had taken place there is still unsolved. In Home in the Valley, Steve Mehan has driven a herd from Nevada to California in the dead of winter and has the money safely on deposit with Dake & Company. But upon his arrival in Sacramento, he learns that the bank has failed. Also included in this collection are Home in the Valley, West Is Where the Heart Is, and Fork Your Own Bronco. The stories in Glory Riders demonstrate why Louis L'Amour is the greatest Western writer of all time one of the world's bestselling authors.
- Author BiographyLouis L'Amour was born Louis Dearborn LaMoore in Jamestown, North Dakota, in 1908. He published his first work at the age of eighteen and went on to write scores of adventure and Western stories, becoming one of the most popular writers of all time. He died in 1988 at his home in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight180 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.