All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe word GLORY is found over 300 times in the Bible. Glory is associated with God, angels, kingdoms, men, heaven, stars, clouds, and plagues. Some of the most important concepts in the Bible are related to glory. In his letter to the Romans, Paul proclaimed that everyone has fallen short of the glory of God. While writing to the Corinthians, Paul encouraged them to do all to the glory of God. The church in Thessalonica was implored to walk in a manner worthy of God's kingdom and glory. Our first challenge is to understand the meaning and significance of glory as found in the Bible. By focusing on glory from Genesis to Revelation we are able to gain insight and important instruction into the glory of God and the glory of men. Moses and Pharaoh each encountered God's glory, but the outcomes were much different. If we are to live a life worthy of God's glory we need to comprehend and appreciate the full meaning of glory. Investing in an in-depth study of glory will return great rewards including a clearer kwledge of God's glory and a better understanding of how to walk a glorifying life.
- Author BiographyDavid Carpenter has been developing and leading Bible Studies for over 40 years. After graduating from Biola University, David has been active in churches in Arizona, Colorado, and Texas. Currently working as a computer hardware engineer, he also has a wide-range of technical and business experience from his employment with several electronics and computer corporations.
- Author(s)David Carpenter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.