All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the only modern glossary of terms related to the fabrication and use of metals and metallurgy, this resource covers more than 4,000 essential general and functional terms used in all areas related to metalworking and manufacturing techlogy. Many entries are cross-referenced to make related topics instantly accessible. Each entry contains a cross-referencing system that makes all related topics instantly accessible. In addition, each topic is defined as far as possible in basic terms, and then every key word important to the explanation that is defined elsewhere in the book is underlined to serve as a reference to the article on that subject.
- Author(s)Dick Pohanish
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight499 g
- Width137 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $27.00Trending at AU $29.00
- AU $41.40Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $57.90Trending at AU $85.98
- AU $27.44Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $34.06Trending at AU $41.98
- AU $27.52Trending at AU $29.05
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $30.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.