Gluten-Free Girl: How I Found the Food That Loves Me Back... and How You Can Too by Shauna James Ahern (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.78+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delightful memoir of learning to eat superbly while remaining gluten free. - Newsweek magazine Give yourself a treat! Gluten-Free Girl offers delectable tips on dining and living with zest-gluten-free. This is a story for anyone who is interested in changing his or her life from the inside out! -Alice Bast, executive director National Foundation for Celiac Awareness Shauna's food, the ignition of healthy with delicious, explodes with flavor-proof positive that people who choose to eat gluten-free can do it with passion, perfection, and power. -John La Puma, MD, New York Times bestselling co-author of The RealAge Diet and Cooking the RealAge Way A breakthrough first book by a gifted writer t at all what I expected from a story about living with celiac disease. Foodies everywhere will love this book. Celiacs will make it their bible. -Linda Carucci, author of Cooking School Secrets for Real World Cooks and IACP Cooking Teacher of the Year, 2002 An entire generation was raised to believe that cooking meant opening a box, ripping off the plastic wrap, adding water, or popping it in the microwave. Gluten-Free Girl , with its gluten-free healthful approach, seeks to bring a love of eating back to our diets. Living gluten-free means having to give up traditional bread, beer, pasta, as well as the foods where gluten likes to hide-such as store-bought ice cream, chocolate bars, even nuts that might have been dusted with flour. However, Gluten-Free Girl shows readers how to say yes to the foods they can eat. Written by award-winning blogger Shauna James, who became a interested in food once she was diagsed with celiac disease and went gluten-free, Gluten-Free Girl is filled with funny accounts of the author's own life including wholesome, delicious recipes, this book will guide readers to the simple pleasures of real, healthful food. Includes dozens of recipes like salmon with blackberry sauce, sorghum bread, and lemon olive oil cookies as well as resources for those living gluten-free.
- Author BiographyShauna James Ahern shares her stories, photographs, and recipes on her blog, gluttenfreegirl.com. The site, which receives thousands of hits a day, won Global Best Food blog with a Theme in 2006. She has been featured in the New York Times , the Seattle Times , and Newsweek .
- Author(s)Shauna James Ahern
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication13/01/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.