All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only thing better than traditional dessert is an adorably small dessert you can pick up with your fingers and devour in a few sumptuous bites. Cake pops, mini pies, and tiny tarts are everyone's favorite new treats, and it's wonder - they're cute, they're fun, and they're small eugh that you can sample one of each at a party! For the growing population with gluten allergies or sensitivity, dessert is tricky territory. Gehring, who has been gluten-free for three years, has experienced many of the pitfalls of gluten-free cooking and baking so you don't have to! She and her husband, Lawrence, have developed more than sixty recipes you'll have fun making and feel great eating. Features: Ginger peach tartlets; Chocolate peanut butter cake pops; Meringue nests with citrus cream; Candied orange peel; Macarons; Mini red velvet cupcakes; Chocolate chip cheesecakes; Blackberry pies with honey lavender cream; Coconut sorbet shots; and Maple walnut truffles.
- Author BiographyTimothy W. Lawrence has been creating and perfecting recipes for as long as he can remember. A filmmaker by trade, he is also a food photographer and the author of Petite Eats: Appetizers, Tasters, Miniature Desserts, and More. He lives in Windham, Vermont. Abigail R. Gehring has authored and edited numerous books on cooking, baking, and country living skills. Her previous books include Back to Basics, The Homesteading Handbook, The Simple Joys of Grandparenting, and The Magic of Mini Pies. She divides her time between New York City and Windham, Vermont.
- Author(s)Abigail R. Gehring,Timothy W. Lawrence
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width140 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.56
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.60
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.01
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.01
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.