All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith food allergies and sensitivities continuing to rise, particularly among children, and more people embracing the health benefits of a plant-based diet, these delicious and nutritious recipes are egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and mostly soy-free, and will satisfy even the pickiest eater at the table. Arranged by meals (including snacks), these 90 kid-friendly recipes will make planning easy, and simplify cooking gluten-free and vegan food for the entire family. Nutritionist Raven Bonnar-Pizzor writes the foreword, giving the recipes her stamp of approval for both kids and adults.
- Author BiographyJennifer Katzinger is the author of Flying Apron's Gluten-Free & Vegan Baking Book (9781570616297), and the popular Gluten-Free & Vegan series. She is the founder of Seattle's well-known gluten-free and vegan bakery/cafe, Flying Apron Bakery (www.flyingapron.com). Raven Bonnar-Pizzorno, MS, RD, CD, earned her MS in nutrition from Bastyr University. She has lectured throughout Washington State and has published research in Nutrition and Cancer, an international journal. She currently treats patients in clinical practice. She is passionate about empowering individuals to improve their health.
- Author(s)Jennifer Katzinger
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width172 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.