All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionLiving gluten-free is t a whole lot of fun, but at least April has managed to make it funny. Gluten Is My Bitch is a brutally honest, entertaining look at what living a gluten-free life entails. As an antidote to the tragic news that, , you will never eat regular donuts again, April provides 40 gluten-free comfort food recipes and a bonus 20 new recipes in the paperback edition that will make even the most frustrated gluten-intolerant smile with relief. In the new paperback, April addresses the challenges of sustaining a gluten-free lifestyle once you've transitioned from the gluten-filled world. With updated resources and brand-new recipes for everyday meals, the paperback offers a complete look at living gluten-free for life.
- Author BiographyApril Peveteaux is the creator and cook behind the popular blog Gluten Is My Bitch. After the one-two punch of moving to Los Angeles and being diagnosed with celiac disease, April has written about her gluten-free lifestyle on several blogs and publications. Her next book, The Gluten-Free Cheat Sheet, will be released in July 2015 by Perigee.
- Author(s)April Peveteaux
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.