CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors present current research in the study of the biosynthesis, physiological functions and commercial uses of glycine. Topics discussed include the molecular complexation of glycine with 18-crown-6 in aqueous-organic solvent; concentrated glycine based electrolytes and application to solid pH sensor; heterologous expression of the glycine receptor chloride channel; the theoretical evaluation of the properties of energy deposition associated with the collision of fast ions with glycine and its zwitterions; electrochemistry of aliphatic bifunctional molecules; and the clinical uses of glycine.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byWilhelm Vojak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.