Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Go Beyond Student's Book Pack consists of the print Student's Book with a code that gives access to the Student's Resource Centre. This provides a reference bank for media, including workbook audio, extra vocabulary and listening materials.
- Author BiographyRebecca Robb Benn has been involved in language teaching for over twenty years as a teacher, editor and writer. For Macmillan, she has co-written the Intermediate and Upper-intermediate levels of Macmillan's award-winning course Global, the advanced level of Move, as well as the six-level secondary course Beyond. She holds a BSc and PGCE in French and German, and an MSc in Applied Linguistics, and has taught English, French and German in the UK, Germany and Denmark. Her main interests are materials and course design, cultural awareness and motivation. Robert Campbell has worked as a teacher, an ELT magazine editor, and an author. He has written several readers including Owl Hall (Macmillan) which was a finalist in the 2013 ELTon Awards for innovation in learner resources, and the Extensive Reading Foundation Learner Literature Awards. In 2013 he won a Learner Literature Award for his reader The Green Room(Helbling). Robert is one of the co-authors of the secondary course English in Motion (Richmond Publishing). He is also one of the authors of the award-winning GlobaleWorkbook (Macmillan). For many years he edited and published iT's for Teachers, a magazine for teachers of English. He also published magazines for British Council students worldwide. He has created web sites for several ELT publishers and produced the audio and video components for many courses. In his spare time he writes and performs songs. Rob Metcalf has over 20 years of experience as a teacher. He started to write material as a contributor to iT's for Teachers, and then as co-author of courses for online school Net Languages. He was co-author of the advanced level of Framework (Richmond) and three workbooks in the same series, and co-wrote the four-level secondary course English in Motion (Richmond). For Macmillan he has co-written two of the award-winning Global eWorkbooks and the six-level secondary course Beyond.
- Author(s)Rebecca Benne,Rob Metcalf,Robert Campbell
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Weight400 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other digital and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.