All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered how to make a bow and arrow or build a box castle? Or wanted to grow crystals in vinegar or bend water with a balloon? If so, this is the book for you. Divided into four fun-filled chapters, 'Outdoor and Adventurous', 'Science and Nature', 'Arts and Crafts' and 'Rainy Day', this interactive book contains 101 exciting activities and traditional pastimes for young, intelligent boys and girls keen to explore the world and learn new skills. It also contains space to tick off each activity as it is completed. This book is guaranteed to encourage you to switch off the TV, shut down the computer and get lost in hours of old-fashioned fun ...and perhaps a little bit of mischief!
- Author BiographyCatherine Cox is a teacher, artist, and freelance illustrator, and her drawings have been used in six publications to date.
- Author(s)Catherine Cox
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.