All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionFrom First Ladies' Names to Australian Open Winners, from Katy Perry to The Simpsons: this chunky book of puzzles has eugh word searches to keep solvers busy for a full year! It's a fun way to give your brain a great workout--and train your powers of concentration, too. Every one of the word searches has a theme, from Terms of Endearment to Deserts of the World. But watch out: some are easier than others. For easier solving, go for pop culture topics old and new like 1950s Golden Oldies, Bruce Springsteen, or Scary Movies. Try something sports related--perhaps In the Ballpark or Orange Bowl Winners. Want something more challenging? Take a look at the list for G Words. Every one begins with the letter G, so it's harder to find what you're looking for. (And some words, like Growing and Goggles, have two or three). As you move along, the puzzles contain more words, or longer ones, raising the difficulty level. Supercharge your brain and get yourself a year's worth of entertainment at a great price!
- Author BiographyJohn M. Samson has edited over 250 puzzle books for Simon & Schuster's Crossword series and has had several daily and Sunday crosswords published in The New York Times. He recently authored puzzle books for ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? (Harper Collins). John's puzzles have appeared on the back of a Kellogg's cereal box, on the side of a tall building for Metro-North Railroad, in a tree inhabited by Keebler elves, in a keystone for the H. J. Heinz Company, in a heart for Longevity magazine, on an album cover for a rock group, and in a three-page centerfold for Golf Digest. John's other pursuits include writing for the stage, screen, and television. He lives in a sometimes-sleepy village in Central New York.
- Author(s)John Samson
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImagine Publishing, Inc
- Out-of-print date02/03/2016
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- grahama433322 Dec, 2016by
Lovely book maybe a few more puzzles
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.