All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical, how-to guide for those interested in writing, procuring, and implementing grants, the author shares her 20+ years of experience successfully procuring and implementing foundation and government grants. From gathering basic information about an organization through accepting and implementing the grant award, expert advice is provided then illustrated through step-by-step guides along with numerous examples. Information about types of grants available through government agencies and foundations, as well as how to locate funding opportunities, is provided. The processes of identifying a fundable project and how to carefully select potential sources of funding are explained. Proven writing strategies show how to make your grant application stand out from the rest, and over 10 appendixes show samples of strategic plans, narratives, budgets, needs assessments, evaluations, and much more.
- Author BiographyGail M. Staines is assistant provost for University Libraries at Saint Louis University. She is co-author of Social Sciences Research: Research, Writing, and Presentation Strategies for Students (Scarecrow, 2008).
- Author(s)Gail M. Staines
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight177 g
- Width142 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.