All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo Giants, Nick Laird's stunning third volume of poetry, is full of epic ambition. In a collection that's easily his most accomplished to date...[Laird] gives everything of himself in a poetry as expansive and thought-provoking as his considered response to an infinitely complicated universe needs it to be (The Guardian). Laird boldly engages with topics ranging from fatherhood and marriage to mass destruction and the cosmos. Go Giants is a brash, brave, and wildly imaginative new collection. From Go Giants: Go in peace to love and serve the. Go and get help. Go directly to jail. Go down in flames. Go up in smoke. Go for broke. Go tell Aunt Rhody. Go tell the Spartans. Go to hell. Go into detail. Go for the throat.
- Author BiographyNick Laird is the author of two previous collections of poetry, On Purpose and To a Fault. His honors include the Rooney Prize for Irish Literature and the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize. Born in Ireland, he lives in New York and teaches at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Nick Laird
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight110 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.