All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionCalling all fruit fanatics! Cheer for healthy eating in this fresh and delectable follow-up to Rah, Rah, Radishes! Rah, rah, raspberries! Go, go, grapes! Savor the flavors. Find fruity shapes!Blackberries. Blueberries. Bag a bunch.Strawberry season? Let's munch-a-munch! Get ready to go bananas at the market, where the aisles are filled with eye-popping displays of delicious and nutritious fruits. Ripe with a raucous rhyming text and bushels of eye-popping farmer's market photos, this picture book celebrates the joys of healthy eating. Children will be chanting along in time--and trying to snatch fruity snacks right off the pages!
- Author BiographyApril Pulley Sayre is an award-winning author of more than fifty-five natural history books for children and adults, including Vulture View, illustrated by Steve Jenkins, which won a 2008 Geisel Honor. April and her husband, native plants expert Jeff Sayre, love science and adventure. Visit her online at aprilsayre.com.
- Author(s)April Pulley Sayre
- PublisherBeach Lane Books
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeach Lane Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width287 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)April Pulley Sayre
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.