Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $41.77Trending at AU $42.28
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $40.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $33.82Trending at AU $35.23
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy is sports crazy. He is strong, fast, and athletic. He is also in a wheelchair. The whole school is surprised when he enters the 800-meter race, racing against the other students. Can Jimmy win the race?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan. Maurice Jamall is an Associate Professor of English at Seikei University in Tokyo. He has been involved in ELT instruction, teacher training, and materials development for 18 years.
- Author(s)Maurice Jamall,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFoundations Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight60 g
- Width151 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.