Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionTeach the course YOU want in LESS TIME! In today's fast-moving, mobile environment, the GO! with Office 2016 series focuses on the job skills needed to succeed in the workforce. With job-related projects that put Microsoft Office(R) into context, students learn the how and why at the moment they need to kw, all in the appropriate Microsoft procedural syntax. For Office 2016, the hallmark guided-practice to skill-mastery pathway is better than ever. Students have many opportunities to work live in Microsoft office to apply the skills they've learned. In addition, instructional projects are w available as grader projects in MyITLab, so students can work live in Office while receiving auto-graded feedback. These high-fidelity simulations match the text and provide an effective pathway for learning, practicing, and assessing their abilities. After completing the instructional projects, students can apply their skills with a variety of progressively challenging projects that require them to solve problems, think critically, and create on their own. New GO! Collaborate with Google projects allow students to apply their skills to a new environment that is already popular in many workplaces. Integrated Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) objectives make GO! your one resource for learning Office, gaining critical productivity skills, and prepare for MOS certification. Also available with MyITLab MyITLab(R) is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed for Information Techlogy (IT) courses, to engage students and improve results. HTML5 Simulation exercises and Live-in-Application Grader projects come with the convenience of auto-grading and instant feedback, so students learn more quickly and effectively, and build the critical skills needed for college and career success. Digital badges allow students to showcase their Microsoft Office or Computer Concepts competencies, keeping them motivated and focused on their future careers. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyITLab does t come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyITLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
- Author BiographyShelley Gaskin, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing. Nancy Graviett is a professor in the Business and Computer Science department at St. Charles Community College in Cottleville, Missouri, where she is the program coordinator for the Business Administrative Systems program and teaches within the program. Nancy is also very active with distance learning and teaches in face-to-face, hybrid, and online formats. She holds a master's degree from University of Missouri. Nancy holds Microsoft(R) Certified Application Specialist certification in multiple applications and provides training both on and off campus. In her free time, Nancy enjoys quilting and spending time with family and friends. Debra Geoghan is currently an associate professor of computer and information science at Bucks County Community College, teaching computer classes ranging from basic computer literacy to cybercrime, computer forensics, and networking. She has earned certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, Apple, and others. Deb has taught at the college level since 1996 and also spent 11 years in the high school classroom. She holds a B.S. in Secondary Science Education from Temple University and an M.A. in Computer Science Education from Arcadia University. Throughout her teaching career, Deb has worked with other educators to integrate technology across the curriculum. At BCCC, she serves on many technology committees, presents technology workshops for BCCC faculty, and runs a summer workshop for K-12 teachers interested in using technology in their classrooms. Deb is an avid user of technology which has earned her the nickname gadget lady . Alicia Vargas is a faculty member in Business Information Technology at Pasadena City College. She holds a master's and a bachelor's degree in business education from California State University, Los Angeles, and has authored several textbooks and training manuals on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Author(s)Nancy Graviett,Shelley Gaskin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight1474 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.