CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for summer school, before/after school intervention, community-based English tutoring programs, and dual-language instruction programs, Go for it! develops students' school survival vocabulary and language skills through its lively pace, engaging topics, and variety of activities.
- Author BiographyDr. David Nunan is Director of the English Centre and Chair Professor of Applied Linguistics, University of Hong Kong. He is well known for his innovative methodology and his remarkable ability to bring to the classroom a variety of activities that will enhance students' oral production. He is a past president of International TESOL, and has published numerous journal articles and texts including the core series Atlas, Expressions, and GO FOR IT! and the skills series Listen In, all for Heinle. His professional titles with Heinle include Second Language Teaching & Learning and Pursuing Professional Development. The Business Review Weekly selected him as the 7th most influential Australian in Asia.
- Author(s)David Nunan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2005
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.