All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw someone struggling with depression, anxiety, fear, rage, relationship difficulties and/or self-destructive behaviors such as alcohol and drug abuse, eating disorders, cutting or even suicidal thoughts? Do you desire to help but don't kw how? The Go in Peace Biblical Discipleship Curriculum will give you the answer. This one-of-a-kind curriculum is: * Attention grabbing! It captures the interest of the brokenhearted and pinpoints their need for help. * Compassionate! It offers God's healing touch to all who are struggling, matter what the issue may be-including such heartbreaking issues as, divorce, abuse, rape and post-abortion. * Effective! It identifies the issues that are driving the self-destructive behaviors. * Practical! It provides tangible, life-changing application of God's Word to bring hope to the hurting. * Conceptual! Concept upon concept builds throughout the curriculum making the biblical truths taught within easy to grasp and apply. * Biblical! One hundred percent based upon the Word of God. * Easy to use! Whether you've discipled for years or have prior training in how to minister to those in need this curriculum holds the answers. Depression, anxiety, outbursts of anger are just a few of the consequences associated with deep heart hurts. Cherie Fresonke uses the story of the Sinful Woman in Luke chapter 7 as the foundation to help heal the brokenhearted in this powerful, life-changing curriculum. This Bible study teaches practical application of God's Word to help set the captives free. Those learning from the pages within will soon discover their fear replaced with strength, depression with joy, anxiety with faith, and rage with rest. Best yet, they will discover what it means to go in peace! The Go in Peace Biblical Discipleship Curriculum is easy to use. Order the Go in Peace Leader's Manual (ISBN: 978-0983167846) for yourself and order the Go in Peace Student Workbook (ISBN: 978-0983167853) for the person you wish to disciple. Then simply read the text out loud from the Leader's Manual as the one you are discipling follows along in the Student Workbook. Every place the Leader's Manual has a bold/underlined word, the Student Workbook has a blank space. The curriculum was written in this manner to keep the student's attention. By having to fill in the blank the student t only pays attention, but God can speak deeper to his or her heart as the blanks are filled in with thought provoking words. You can also order the book Go in Peace (ISBN: 978-0983167815) which is assigned throughout the curriculum as homework, however the homework is optional and is t necessary to complete the curriculum. But it does reinforces the Biblical concepts which are taught in the curriculum. Here are a few words that some have penned after going through the Go in Peace Biblical Discipleship Curriculum: Amazing and life changing! Easy to understand and apply! Awesome resource! Great discipleship tool! Highly recommended! God blessed my life through it! Go in Peace will expose you to yourself! I will never be the same again-praises to the Lord! Note from Cherie about the Go in Peace Leader's Manual Men's Edition: I must say that I was surprised to hear from so many men how this curriculum ministered to them. All I can say is: Praise the Lord! As the original flowery cover portrays I never intended to target men as my readers. But obviously God had greater plans! Since my original intent was never to write to men, the pages within this book remains the same as the original Go in Peace Leader's Manual, only the cover has been changed. As inspiration for the cover, the Lord kept bringing a sentence to mind that He had me write in the curriculum. Why do we choose to stand in the prison cell when the door is wide open? Accept the gift . . . go in peace. To learn more visit Cherie's website at: www.cheriefresonke.com.
- Author BiographyIn 1988, Cherie rededicated her life to the Lord, and soon after, God began performing His gentle surgery deep within her heart to heal her of her deep heart hurts. After leading her through a process of recovery, God began impressing on her that she needed to help others with similar hurts and show them how to apply His Word to their lives. In 1993, she co-founded Strong-ARM (Abortion Recovery Ministry) to help women deal with issues of abortion and teaching purity seminars to help teens make wiser choices. When many women began to attend her workshops for issues other than abortion, she changed the name to the Truth and Hope Ministry to better encompass the scope of the work. In 1999, Cherie wrote her first book titled Go in Peace! to help women deal with post-abortion issues. When she was unable to find a curriculum for her workshop that was 100 percent biblically-based, she began writing the Go in Peace Leader's Manual and Go in Peace Student Workbook. This curriculum was written for individuals attending her seminars who were suffering from any deep heart hurt issues-such as rejection, rape, abortion and abuse, to name just a few. Before long there were men's groups using the curriculum and after hearing so many funny story of how the guys would change the cover to make it more manly Cherie and her husband, Keith, decided to provide the same great curriculum with a cover geared to men. Thus the Go in Peace Leader's Manual Men's Edition. In 2001, Cherie and her husband opened the non-profit Truth and Hope Foundation in Sofia, Bulgaria, to help women and teens heal from their deep heart hurts. In 2006, she joined the staff of Calvary Chapel Murrieta, where she was the overseer and trainer of the women's biblical counseling ministry until 2013. In 2011 she also became the overseer of the women's discipleship ministry at Calvary Chapel of the Harbour. Today, in addition to writing, Cherie loves to travel and teach God's Word and can often be found teaching various topics at women's retreats and teen's seminars. Cherie has two daughters, who are both married to godly young men, and a growing number of grandchildren. The sale of this book helps to further Cherie and her husband's ministry work in the United States, Eastern Europe and wherever God sends them.
- Author(s)Cherie Fresonke
- PublisherSunflower Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunflower Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.