Go to Market Strategy: Advanced Techniques and Tools for Selling More Products to More Customers More Profitably by Lawrence Friedman (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this path-breaking new book, best-selling author and leading go-to-market strategist Larry Friedman provides a practical and battle-tested approach for taking products, services, divisions, or even an entire company to market! Drawing on dozens of examples and best-practices across a variety of industries, 'Go To Market Strategy' lays out a clear and actionable blueprint for building a winning go-to-market plan - one that will enable you to do more business, with more customers, more often, and more profitably. In this book you'll find all of the techniques and tools you need to answer today's crucial go-to-market questions: * Which markets offer the best opportunities for profitable growth? * What do my target customers need? How can I do a lot more business with them? * What mix of channels and partners will help me reach and sell to the most customers at the lowest possible cost? * Do I have the right product or solution? How can I create broader customer interest in my offerings? * Do I have a winning value proposition? What would make the 'message' more compelling - and drive more purchasing activity? 'Go To Market Strategy' is t about incremental change. As Friedman points out, it is for executives seeking thing less than double-digit revenue growth and the slashing of at least 10-15 percent of selling costs - absolutely realistic results that go-to-market invators have consistently achieved. This book lays out all of the techniques used by the world's top go-to-market leaders, so you too can achieve those kinds of results, and gain a real go-to-market competitive advantage in your markets.
- Author BiographyLarry Friedman is CEO of The Sales Strategy Institute, an international go-to-market strategy and planning firm based outside Washington, DC.He is lead author of the best-seller The Channel Advantage (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999) and co-author of the influential book, Getting Partnering Right (McGraw-Hill, 1996). Widely credited with establishing go-to-market strategy as a core focus of the corporate boardroom, Larry is recognized as a pioneer in the field of multi-channel integration and one of the world's leading experts on business partner channels. Over the past fifteen years, he has consulted to executives at a third of the Fortune 100, and has assisted in the negotiation of over 200 strategic alliances and partnerships on site in 21 countries. He is a sought-after guest speaker and lecturer throughout the US, Europe and Asia. Larry and his wife Kim reside in Reston, Virginia.Please visit www.ssiadvantage.com.
- Author(s)Lawrence Friedman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2002
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.