Go! with Microsoft Office 2010 Getting Started by Robert Ferrett, Shelley Gaskin, Alicia Vargas, Carolyn McLellan (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $228.33+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- Description<P><B>For introductory computer courses on Microsoft Office 2010 or courses in computer concepts with a lab component for Microsoft Office 2010 Applications.</B></P><P> </P><P>Teach the course YOU want in LESS TIME! </P><P> </P><P>The primary goal of the GO! Series, aside from teaching computer applications, is ease of implementation. This approach is based on clearly defined projects for students and a one-of-a-kind supplements package for instructors.</P>
- Author Biography<P><B>Shelley Gaskin</B>, Series Editor for the GO! Series, is a professor of business and computer technology at Pasadena City College in Pasadena, California. She holds a master's degree in business education from Northern Illinois University and a doctorate in adult and community education from Ball State University. Dr. Gaskin has 15 years of experience in the computer industry with several Fortune 500 companies and has developed and written training materials for custom systems applications in both the public and private sector. She is also the author of books on Microsoft Outlook and word processing. </P><P> </P><P><B>Robert L. Ferret</B> recently retired as the director of the Center for Instructional Computing at Eastern Michigan University, where he provided computer training and support to faculty. He has authored or co-authored more than 70 books on Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, WordPerfect, and Word. Before writing the <I>GO! Series,</I> Bob was a series editor and author for the <I>Learn Series</I>. He has a bachelor� s degree in psychology, a master� s degree in geography, and a master� s degree in interdisciplinary technology from Eastern Michigan University. Bob� s doctoral studies were in instructional technology at Wayne State University. For fun, Bob teaches a four-week computers and genealogy class and has written genealogy and local history books.</P><P> </P><P><B>Alicia Vargas</B> is a faculty member in Business Information Technology at Pasadena City College. She holds a master's and a bachelor's degree in business education from California State University, Los Angeles, and has authored several textbooks and training manuals on Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.</P><BR><B>Carolyn McLellan</B> is the Dean of the Division of Information Technology and Business at Tidewater Community College in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She has an M.A. degree in Secondary Education from Regent University and a B.S. degree in Business Education from Old Dominion University. She taught for Norfolk Public Schools for 17 years in Business Education and served as a faculty member at Tidewater Community College for eight years teaching networking, where she developed over 23 new courses and earned the Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Certified System Engineer industry certifications. In addition to teaching, Carolyn loves to play volleyball, boogie board at the beach, bicycle, crochet, cook, and read.
- Author(s)Alicia Vargas,Carolyn McLellan,Robert Ferrett,Shelley Gaskin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width221 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.