All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $50.35
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.40
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.83
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $27.41
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $20.59
About this product
- DescriptionCharter a fishing boat at Panjim and watch as the palm trees on the beach recede into the distance. Visit 200 hundred-year-old spice plantations or the Saturday Night Bazaar where live music and food stalls lend the bazaar a festival atmosphere. Travel through humble fishing villages on the Arabian Sea or rustic colonial towns, where jungles twist their way around churches and basilicas. Entering Goa via India's most vibrant city, Mumbai, Footprintfocus will prove an invaluable companion. * Essentials section with practical tips on getting there and around. * Background section with fascinating information on the region's unique history and culture. * Comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep & play in Goa and in Mumbai. * Detailed street maps for Mumbai, Panjim and other important towns. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Goa without weighing you down. The content of the Footprintfocus Goa (with Mumbai) guide has been extracted from Footprint's India Handbook.
- Author BiographyVictoria McCulloch is a nomad currently calling Goa home. Armed with a laptop and a yoga mat, she plies her trade as freelance journalist and Kundalini Yoga teacher. She first ventured to India in1997, but has been living in the 'motherland' for the last seven years and can now only drink her tea with masala in it. Victoria has also been influenced by the music and chanting in India and is recording her second mantra album. South India-born and raised in the vibrant suburbs of Peterborough, writer and photographer David Stott acquired his taste for India in the womb. At the age of 28 he finally discovered the variety and diversity of flavours at which butter chicken had merely hinted and since his first visit he's become an annual visitor to India, steadily learning to tell his chole from his bhature and establishing a serious addiction to masala dosas along the way. David now splits his time between India and his adopted home in vibrant suburban Sydney, where the pace of life is such that he occasionally has to pinch himself to make sure he's awake.
- Author(s)David Stott,Victoria McCulloch
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Weight136 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.