All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most complete book on setting and achieving goals ever written. It is based on more than 20 years of research and speaking to more than two million men and women throughout the United States, Canada and 22 foreign countries. Readers will learn a series of powerful, practical strategies to set and achieve goals in every area of life - faster than most people would imagine possible. The book explains t only how to set goals, but the detailed process of organizing your entire life around the achievement of everything you want, both financially and personally.
- Author BiographyBrian Tracy is one of the top management consultants, trainers and speakers in the world. He addresses many thousands of managers in corporations large and small, all over the world, each year, on the subjects of strategy, management, personnel selection, hiring, firing and motivating people. He has written 16 books and produced more than 300 audio and video programs.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/01/2013
- Weight680 g
- Width166 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.