All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionGoat Crazy - The Ultimate Goat Keeping Guide is jam packed with insight and absolutely necessary for goat keeping success - it's like a backstage pass into the secret world of healthy and profitable goats. You can expect to learn the following: The 62 Horribly Poisous Plants to your Goats and how to avoid them. The Absolute Best Ways to house and keep your Goat happy and healthy. How to make the Milking Cycle work to your advantage. Understand the 2 Crucial Sections of a dairy operation so you can sleep easy at night. You'll Kw The 7 Lifesaving Questions you must ask before keeping goats. Discover the 3 different types of Fences that will save you precious time and money. Goats and their wool - you'll understand every type and what they're used for...and how to make money from their wool. You will become an expert on the differences between a dry yearling, milking yearling and aged doe. Let me show you which of these dairy goats best suits you In great detail I cover: The 4 detailed areas of a Meat Operation and how to create one that guarantee you success every time. You'll kw exactly what to do if any of the Most Common types of illness' and injury occur. And much, much, more - I promise you!
- Author(s)Pat James
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- sallymac849908 Oct, 2014by
A little disappointing.
To be honest, I was disappointed with this book. There was not enough information, it was poorly written and quite amateurish . I do not think it covered the subject well enough.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.