All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionMeet GobDrop - the world's most disgusting goblin. He's looker - even by goblin standards. He is feared across the entire North Pole and he hates everything about Christmas - the presents, the tinsel, and especially the songs. If there is one thing that GobDrop hates more than Christmas, it is elves. Especially anying little musical elves with their silly squeaky voices. Unfortunately, SwShine - the smallest elf ever, gets lost. And guess who captures him wandering in the mountains and takes him back to their mountain lair? Can the elf save the magical bag full of happy carols that hangs over the goblin's fire? Find out in this gripping tale of goblins and elves from The Man from Story Mountain.
- Author BiographyAdrian Beckingham, (A.K.A. The Man from Story Mountain) is a storyteller who has appeared everywhere from the Glastonbury Festival to the British Museum. A believer in the power of story to transform and heal, Adrian is becoming known for his work using stories to improve mental health/ community care settings. He is also the founding chairman of The Siddhartha Foundation, a charity establishing a residential school for Himalayan orphans in Kathmandu city.
- Author(s)Adrian Beckingham
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight135 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.