Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 1863, Gob and Tomo Woodhull, eleven-year-old twins, agree to forsake their home and family for the glories of the Union Army. But on the night of their departure, Gob suffers a change of heart, and Tomo leaves his brother behind. When Tomo is shot clean through the eye in his very first battle, Gob is left to endure the guilt and grief that will later come to fuel his obsession with building a vast machine that will bring Tomo - indeed, all the Civil War dead - back to life.
- Author BiographySelected by the New Yorker as one of the '20 Under 40', CHRIS ADRIAN is the author of Gob's Grief, The Children's Hospital, A Better Angel and The Great Night. He is a Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Chris Adrian
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Weight278 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.