All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThere have been many books written that talk about tithing. But this book, with its controversial title, looks at tithing from a very simplistic and matter of fact point of view. This is a easy and common sense approach to tithing and all of the blessings that comes with it.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles K. Williams is a native Washingtonian who accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior when he was 16 years old. At the age of 27, he accepted his five-fold ministry call in the area of pastor/teacher. After working eight years at the Department of Transportation & pastoring full time for 5 years, he resigned from his management position in 1997 to give himself wholly to his call. As a result of his obedience to the voice of God, God began to reveal His word even more in the area of faith & finances and The Standard of Living Ministries was birthed. In July 2000, he received his Doctorate Degree of Divinity. Not only has he served as the Washington, DC Area Director for the Fellowship of Inner City Word of Faith Ministries (FICWFM) founded by Dr. Frederick K.C. Price, he served as PTA president at Kramer Middle School in Washington, DC for two years. He is known for serving and spreading hope in the community. He's committed to helping and giving to those in need as well. Because Dr. Charles' teaching style of ministering has been described as simplistic and practical so that even children can apply it to their everyday life; he has incorporated that effective teaching style into his writing, thus his first book God Ain't Worth a Dime? Once you began reading this book, you will not want to put it down until you've finished.
- Author(s)Dr Charles K Williams
- PublisherPrime Time Marketing
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrime Time Marketing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.