All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you heard the exciting news? A special someone's on the way! A new baby means more love to go around. Look forward to your family's new arrival with your little one, who will get to be Mom and Dad's big helper and have lots of fun with a new brother or sister!
- Author BiographyHannah C. Hall estimates that she has read approximately 4,500 bedtime stories to her children over the last few years. She is thankful to get to add her own books to their daily rotation. Hannah and her husband, Josh, have four children and live in a small town in Arkansas. Steve Whitlow lives in northern England, on the top of a (very) windswept hill, with his wife and young family. Steve followed his artistic calling from an early age and was first published at age 16, producing vibrant characters for greeting cards and then children's publishing. With no formal art training and only his natural talent, Steve has now been working as a professional artist for more than twenty years. My kids are my critics, says Steve. The best reaction I can hope for is an exclamation of 'Cool, Dad!' from either Sam or Ethan-or both.
- Author(s)Hannah Hall
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleA God Bless Book
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Whitlow
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.