All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate America with God Bless Our Country and teach your toddlers and preschoolers to pray for others and their country. Get ready for picnics and parades! Hannah C. Hall writes sweet and silly rhymes to show children American values and observe patriotism. Enjoy the Fourth of July and other holidays with fireworks, parades, picnics, and all the fun things families do together to hor America.
- Author BiographyHannah C. Hall estimates that she has read approximately 4,500 bedtime stories to her children over the last few years. She is thankful to get to add her own books to their daily rotation. Hannah and her husband, Josh, have four children and live in a small town in Arkansas. Steve Whitlow lives in northern England, on the top of a (very) windswept hill, with his wife and young family. Steve followed his artistic calling from an early age and was first published at age 16, producing vibrant characters for greeting cards and then children's publishing. With no formal art training and only his natural talent, Steve has now been working as a professional artist for more than twenty years. My kids are my critics, says Steve. The best reaction I can hope for is an exclamation of 'Cool, Dad!' from either Sam or Ethan-or both.
- Author(s)Hannah C. Hall
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleA God Bless Book
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Whitlow
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.41
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $9.93Trending at AU $10.81
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.32
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $10.34Trending at AU $16.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.