All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionAs Little Cub and Grampa Bear's fishing adventure is interrupted by mischievous otters, the young polar bear begins to question why we must love others...even the seemingly unlovable. In answering her questions, Grampa Bear gives tender explanations that teach Little Cub about the different kinds of love that is shared between families, friends, and mamas and papas. Grampa explains that all these kinds of love come from God and that it is important to love others because... Any time we show love, Little Cub, we're sharing a bit of his love. This sweet tale will warm the hearts of young children as they learn about all the different sorts of love, while the gentle explanations of each provide a valuable opportunity to encourage children to share with others a God-sized love.
- Author BiographyLisa Tawn Bergren is the author of the children's books God Gave us You and its sequel God Gave us Two , as well as several adult novels. She lives in Colorado Springs, CO with her children and husband. From her studio window or nearby her home nestled in the Shenandoah Mountains of West Virginia, Laura Bryant saw deer, fox, ducks, bats, possum, squirrels, skunks, and even a bear - all while she was illustrating this book! Laura is an award-winning children's book illustrator who loves to celebrate visually the beauty and intimacy of nature. Her hope is that children see their connection to the natural world as well as the love and warmth of their own parent.
- Author(s)Lisa Tawn Bergren
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura J. Bryant
- Interest AgeFrom 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.