All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionMiss America 2007, Lauren Nelson, and award-winning TV news anchor Robin Marsh share a passion to encourage teen girls. In this relevant, engaging devotional they show the cell phone generation of girls why accepting God's call is the best decision they'll ever make.Each devotion includes a question in teen lingo, God's text response from Scripture, insightful reflections, and a daily spiritual app to help girls relate biblical wisdom to everyday needs as they explore:how to deal with the drama of other girlsdecisions about boys and sexual puritydo's and don'ts of social mediathe fun of living out a bold faiththeir identity and uniqueness in ChristA cleverly presented, timely look at God's help for the needs young women face today. Perfect for individual faith growth and as group discussion and study material.
- Author BiographyRobin Marsh is an Emmy Award-winning news anchor at KWTV-News9, the CBS affiliate in Oklahoma City. Robin uses her influence from television as a way to share with women and girls about the love of Jesus at retreats for women, students, and churches. She was honored as a Woman of Distinction by Girl Scouts of the USA. www.withunveiledfaces.com Lauren Nelson was crowned Miss America 2007. She received the prestigious TOYA award (Ten Outstanding Young Americans) by the United States Junior Chamber Organization in 2008. Lauren serves many charities including Children's Miracle Network. She is a co-anchor at KWTV-News9, the CBS affiliate in Oklahoma City. Lauren loves teaching Bible studies and leading worship with her husband. www.withunveiledfaces.com
- Author(s)Lauren Nelson,Robin Marsh
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13 to 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.