Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to remind some and to make others aware that we belong to God, and it is God's right to orchestrate our lives. Men and women were created by God. Since God is the creator, He is the only one that kws what He created us to do and to be. Man should t dictate over others by telling them what they should do; unless, their words are coming directly from God. No one should allow man to manipulate them into following wrong teachings and doings. That is what the serpent did to Adam and Eve. All of God's creation is important to Him, and all was created with a specific purpose designed by God. Although, this book focuses on women, it is written to everyone. The goal of this book is to help everyone see that God has something for them to do, and chances are they will t be fulfilled or happy until they are doing what God created them to do. Women especially are being pushed back, criticized, igred, silence and abused in today's churches. The majority of Christian women are being emotionally abused by their husbands over church people and church matters. Christian women and their children are suffering due to man's igrance. This book is written to encourage women that they are somebody; that they matter to God; and that they have callings given to them directly from God. This book's goal is to show women that just by being a woman there are certain things that only they can do and certain ministries that only they can fulfill. The ministry of motherhood is exclusive to a woman. Not only is motherhood exclusive, but what God tells a woman to do specifically is exclusive to her to. No one else should do what God created a particular person to do. The impact is t the same. Mainly, this book is written to encourage everyone, especially women to seek God and find the purpose in which they were created. After finding their purpose, then they should get busy doing what God wants them to do. In other words, people should let God define them, t man.
- Author(s)Betty Spells
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.