All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionGod, Locke, and Liberty argues that John Locke based his most famous defense of religious freedom on a radical reinterpretation of the life and teachings of Jesus. In a fresh and provocative analysis of Locke's A Letter Concerning Toleration, this new intellectual history examines the importance of the spiritual reform movement kwn as Christian humanism to Locke's bracing vision of a tolerant and pluralistic society.
- Author BiographyJoseph Loconte is associate professor of history at The King's College in New York City. He is the author of The Searchers: A Quest for Faith in the Valley of Doubt and the editor of The End of Illusions: Religious Leaders Confront Hitler's Gathering Storm.
- Author(s)Joseph Loconte
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight422 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.