All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spiritual Journey of Br. Georr M. Birla, KofC Financial Secretary, Garfield Council 2863. A remarkable story of a humble servant of God, who received a calling to the protestant ministry initially then converted to Catholicism in adulthood RCIA and who overcame daunting obstacles to fulfill his foreign contractor beneficiary vocation. His heart's desire on his protestant Holy Orders ordination day was July 1975; an African Methodist Episcopal as an Elder of the Church Holy Orders ordination date was November 4 1984; and Master of Divinity degree May 1986 was to fully live the life to which he had been called. His seminary concentration was in the area of Psychology of Religion and Clinical Pastoral Care. His yearning, open heart and searching spirit were richly and spiritually rewarded. This book shares the journey of this gentle brother and his vocation of love, and thoughtfulness received from Nigerians -- the crosses and joys, spiritual insights and gifts he so freely shares with all those that read his memoir of inspiration in need of the Lord's love, spiritual growth & healing touch.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Georr Malaviga Birla, BS., M.Div., CNA 18 Smith Road Denville, New Jersey 07834-9520 (973) email@example.com BORN: May 22, 1951, Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A. EDUCATION: Public School: Mary McCloud Bethune, Jacksonville, FL. 1962-63. Middle School: Darnell Cookman, Jacksonville, FL. 1963 to 1966. High School: New Stanton Senior High School, Jacksonville, FL 1966 to 1969. College: University of the State of New York at Albany, New York (now Excelsior College) B.S. Degree 1985 to 1987. . College: Ocean County College, Toms River, New Jersey, 2003 to 2004. Graduate College: Turner Theological Center, Atlanta, Georgia, (ITC) 1983 to 1986 M. Div., Degree Psychology of Religion & Pastoral Care. EXPERIENCE: Professional Training: The Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) is a Christian, ecumenical, graduate professional school of theology with graduate work in research design and analysis. My three years 1983-1986 full-time experience in higher education was involved with assessments. Assessments were either formal or informal. Participation, peer and self evaluation, and discussions were demonstrated understanding of trends and issues. Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) is a member institution of the Atlanta University Consortium, Inc., the United Negro College Fund, and the Atlanta Regional Consortium for Higher Education offering masters and doctoral degrees. The faculty and administration create a spiritual environment in which critical thinking, investigation, reflection, evaluation, communication, decision-making, and responsible action are fostered to maintain continuous development of the intellect, spirit, and skills required for spiritual growth. The assessment of learner aptitude and preparation, motivation and learning styles, learning outcomes in achievement and satisfaction in different educational contexts were all welcomed. The author earned the Master of Divinity degree in psychology of religion and pastoral care embraces developing group learning through assessment; the author was Christian Education Coordinator a position held 1990-1993 supporting diverse student-ministers.
- Author(s)Br Georr M Birla
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.