All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTommy Owen's earliest childhood memories involved doctors, hospitals, and casts on both legs. He spent his youth struggling to walk with crutches and most of his adult life in a wheelchair. He worried that he would never be able to support himself, much less get married and support a family. But despite ongoing struggles with his health and handicaps, he became a well-respected minister, police officer, husband, father, and grandfather.
- Author(s)Helen Hefner Owen
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight240 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.