Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCurrently, more than one million military wives care for their families and their homes, often while their husbands are deployed out of state or overseas for months at a time. These women can experience a roller coaster of emotions including disappointment, loneliness, and fear. Sara Horn, the wife of a navy reservist, understands the challenges these women face. She kws how to talk about faith and spiritual truths through the filter of military life. In her encouraging book, Horn shares her personal stories, as well as wisdom and anecdotes of other wives from all branches of service. She reminds readers that: - God is in control. - You can have joy, matter what. - Superwomen get grace, too. - God kws where you hurt. Horn's reliance on Scripture and confidence in God's comfort during difficult times will remind military wives they don't have to be an army of one when they are God Strong.
- Author BiographySara Horn is the founder of the national military wives support organization Wives of Faith (www.wivesoffaith.org), a contributor for several military spouse publications including Military Spouse Magazine and CinCHouse.com, and the publisher of AGreaterFreedom.com, which offers faith-based military news. A frequent radio and TV guest and collaborative writer, Sara is the coauthor of the 2005 Gold Medallion Finalist A Greater Freedom. Sara was recognized by Military Spouse Magazine in their 2008 Who's Who of Military Spouses list of spouses who have made significant contributions in the military community. She and her husband, Cliff, a Navy reservist, live in Nashville with their son, Caleb. Find out more at www.sarahorn.com.
- Author(s)Sara Horn
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.