God, Why?: Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? by Chas Stevenson (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIf God is good, why do bad things happen? Is God in total control of life on earth? Does everything happen for a divine reason? Does God punish us? Is God testing us? What about the judgment of God? What about Job's suffering and Paul's thorn? When does God answer prayer? Isn't it time to get the right answers about God and eliminate those big, nagging question marks? Yes, it is time. In God, Why? Chas Stevenson presents powerful, precise, scriptural logic that eradicates popular spiritual myths and flawed teaching that has misled and confused people about God's character and God's good will. You're about to make a delightful discovery of Bible truths that will clear the hazy image of God and bring the reality of who he is and how he works into plain sight. If you have a personal relationship with God already, God, Why? will bring relief to your soul, strengthen your faith, and empower you for life. If you aren't sure about God, it will resolve the spiritual inconsistencies that may have obstructed your view of God. And for everyone, God, Why? will end the confusion by accurately answering the tough questions. At last, a solid explanation of why things happen that will leave you happy...with hope and certainty about God Almighty!
- Author(s)Chas Stevenson
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width145 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.