Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAre you... ... a parent who has lost a child? ...a mother struggling through a difficult divorce? ...a woman recovering from childhood sexual abuse? ...a caring friend or family member of a loved one in crisis? ...a professional working with broken or hurting families? God Will Teach Me to Fly is a sensitive and moving first-person account of one woman's experiences with grief and loss. Beginning with the death of her young son, Andrea Maresco begins a most unwelcome and unexpected journey that strips her of every truth she's ever kwn. God Will Teach Me to Fly is a book for women in crisis, and for those who care about them. It's also mandatory reading for counselors, lawyers, clergy, group facilitators and others who work with bereaved parents and troubled families. This story is t about death, although death is a pivotal element. This story is t about recovery, although recovery is a trademark of its glory. This story is about an impossible journey - and about a God who provided safe passage. Fast paced, gripping, and profoundly insightful, this is a book you'll feel compelled to share again and again.
- Author BiographyAndrea Maresco grew up in the nation's heartland. She was a girly-girl -very much at home with ruffles and frills-and secretly played with dolls long after she was willing to admit it to her friends. Andrea has always expressed herself better in writing than any other medium. Sometimes she's not sure how she really feels about a something till she's had a chance to explore it on paper. An avid photographer, Andrea believes that no significant moment should pass without a snapshot. You'll find her in the garden, in the gym, hanging out with friends and family, and spending as much time outside as possible with her grandchildren-who have probably never seen her without a camera in tow.
- Author(s)Andrea Maresco
- PublisherWordworks Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordworks Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.