All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe true short story of a moms 30 year life and her ability to overcome difficult obstacles through her faith in God and her love for dogs, and how the devotion of one dog to his master changed her life.
- Author BiographyRobin and her husband David are the parents of 7 adult children. Robin works from home as a cockapoo and small dog breeder while specializing in training pups and rehabilitating small dogs. She loves her church and being involved, reading, writing, music, walks on the beach, playing with her beloved canines and spending time with her large family of children, grandchildren and her many friends. Most importantly she is passionate about her great love for God and all he has done and continues to do in her life.
- Author(s)S Robin Nunn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.