Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1894, Charles Miller arrived in Brazil with a pair of boots, a book of rules and a football. When he reached Sao Paulo, he was shocked to discover that -one knew how to play. So he marked out a pitch, gathered 20 young men, and divided them into two teams.
- Author BiographyJosh Lacey was born in London and educated at Cambridge. He writes regularly for The Guardian and the TLS. He lives in London with his wife and a large dog. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Josh Lacey
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNPI Media Group
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight570 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.