All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- Description-I am an alcoholic. I kw what it is like to burn with a desire to drink that is so overpowering that family, jobs, and friends mean thing compared to the desire for liquor. I kw what it is like to wake up on a hotel room t kwing where I am or how I got there. I also kw the joy of complete deliverance from the power of alcohol addiction and never cease to praise God for such deliverance.- Author Jerry Dunn discovered there is indeed hope for the alcoholic. God provided his escape when he picked up a Bible in a Texas prison. God Is for the Alcoholic is the product of that escape. Jerry Dunn kws the road up from alcoholism is long and difficult, but that it can be followed with God's help and through commitment, patience, and diligence. In this revised edition of God Is for the Alcoholic, the reader will find sections on understanding alcoholism, ways to help the alcoholic, and ways the alcoholic can help his or her self. Discover release from the power of alcoholism.<br/>
- Author BiographyJERRY DUNN was a recognized authority on alcoholism and alcoholics. He had lectured extensively on this subject at special conferences for pastors, medical students, and doctors. Pastor Dunn was executive director of People's City Mission Home in Lincoln, Nebraska and also served as president of the International Union of Gospel Missions. Pastor Dunn is author of Alcoholics Victorious and God is for the Alcoholic. He passed away in August 2001.
- Author(s)Bernard Palmer,Jerry Dunn
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.