All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese forty stirring devotions will guide and inspire readers as they move thematically through the weeks of Lent and Easter, encountering themes of prayerful reflection, self-denial, temptation, suffering, and the meaning of the cross. Passages from Dietrich Bonhoeffer's letters and sermons provide special encouragement as readers prepare themselves spiritually for Holy Week and Easter Sunday. Supplemented by an informative introduction to Bonhoeffer's life and a Scripture passage for each day of the season, these daily devotions are moving reminders of the true gift of Christ on the cross.
- Author BiographyDietrich Bonhoeffer is one of the most well-known and beloved theologians of the twentieth century. Renowned for his classic works Life Together and The Cost of Discipleship, Bonhoeffer's legacy took on another dimension when he was imprisoned and executed for participating in a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler.
- Author(s)Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width123 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.