Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of contemplations and aphorisms by Swami Muktananda on such topics as divine love, the greatness of the human heart, and understanding thought and how the mind works.
- Author BiographySwami Muktananda introduced the Siddha Yoga path all over the world, creating what he called a meditation revolution. He is the author of Play of Consciousness, his spiritual autobiography.
- Author(s)Swami Muktananda
- PublisherSYDA Foundation
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSouth Fallsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSYDA Foundation
- Weight49 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.