Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionOlympus has fallen; new gods must rise. The Greek gods have been betrayed by one of their own. Zeus is dead, and Olympus is under siege by the demonic forces of Kaos. Their only chance of survival is to abandon the city, buying them time to regroup and rebuild. Thousands of years later, the children of the gods walk among us, guiding and protecting humanity. But there are some who don't kw of the powers they have, or the secrets they must keep. The gods are more, eliminated by their greatest enemy. And w, she wants to return home; matter who is standing in her way.
- Author BiographyKen Mooney was born in Dublin in the middle of the 1980s; he still lives there. He holds a degree in English Studies from TCD, which he totally uses every day during his day-job in TV advertising...totally. He's always been obsessed with stories, reading, writing and playing them; that explains the massive collection of books, comics, video games and discarded Word documents. His writing is a combination of all the things that he's passionate about, all the way through high-and-low-brow. Godhead is his first novel, an idea that's been floating around his head for nearly fifteen years; there might even be a (few) sequel(s) if he ever gets around to writing them...
- Author(s)Ken Mooney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.