All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with an analysis of the close relation of Trinity and revelation in Barth, Jungel goes on to look at Barth's action of divine objectivity in relation to human subjectivity. He closes with a discussion of the ontological implications of God's self-manifestation at the Cross. This translation of Jungel's Gottes Sein ist in Werden also incorporates material from the 1975 German edition, together with a substantial new introduction by Professor John Webster.
- Author BiographyEberhard Jungel is Professor of Systematic Theology at the University of Tubingen, Germany. John B. Webster is Professor of Divinity, School of Divinity, University of St Andrews, UK.
- Author(s)Eberhard Jungel
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byRevd Prof. John Webster
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.