Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionBe a major part of your child's transformation in just six weeks! Mom, what greater joy could there be for you as a parent than watching your child grow up with strong values, character and good etiquette? For years parents have searched for charm schools and etiquette training to give their children poise and grace hoping that what their kids learn will stick with them and they will come away with a sparkle and a shine. The problem is that these schools and training are only one dimensional. Today, you as a home school parent and teacher have a delightful opportunity to teach your own children and teens character and etiquette with the poise and grace of Christ, as you guide them through a six week study with God's Best Is Your Child, A Home School Mom's Teacher's Guide To Etiquette and Character Studies. Your Teacher's Guide is specifically designed to collaborate with the students God's Best Is Me work book offering you inventive and creative ideas to make your classes fun and exciting. Now, there is longer any need to send your children anywhere to charm schools and the like, because you have a special window of opportunity to teach them yourself! God's Best Is Your Child Teacher's Guide has all the information you will need with many creative ideas to help you be a great success! You will have so much fun teaching your kids character and etiquette, poise and grace under the guide lines of the Bible with 25 exciting, plus elective topics carefully chosen for their personal development. Mom, you will have the freedom to create your own environment, design your own programs including praise and worship music with staging, role playing and etiquette games. You will delight in rewarding students for excellence in participation, and especially enjoy watching the lights come on when your kids discover something new. Teaching and educating your child or several other children God's Best Is Me with this well planned collaborative Teacher's Guide is thing less than Amazing Joy! Get ready for a brand new adventure in your Life! God's Best Is Me and God's Best Is Your Child are collaborative etiquette & character studies written by Dr. Jeanne Sheffield, an ordained minister, former etiquette columnist, former Miss Memphis, national television performer, and founder and teacher of Southern Grace Place USA, located in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Dr. Jeanne Sheffield
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.